Wednesday, June 16, 2021

The Half of It (2020)

Title: The Half of It
Rating: PG-13
Run Time: 1 hour 44 minutes
Release Date: May 1, 2020
Genre(s): Romance, Drama, LGTBQ+
Production Co.: Likely Story
Director: Alice Wu
Starring: Leah Lewis, Daniel Diemer, Alexxis Lemire


Who would I recommend this to?
Underrated teen romance fans.

What is this about?
Boy hires girl to write love lovers to another girl, but girl also likes girl.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Whenever.

Where does it take place?
Squahamish, Washington

Why did I decide to watch this?
It sounds exactly like my kinda thing.

How did I like this?
It was fine. I wanted to love this so hard, but it didn't fully hold my attention. There's nothing wrong with it, but I just didn't care. Why did everyone want this one girl?!

Have you seen The Half of It? What did you think?
It not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment