Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Dog Gone Trouble (2021)

Title: Dog Gone Trouble
Rating: TV-Y7
Run Time: 1 hour 27 minutes
Release Date: March 28, 2021
Genre(s): Animation, Comedy, Adventure
Production Co.: 3QU Media
Director: Kevin Johnson
Starring: Big Sean, Pamela Adlon, Lucy Hale


Who would I recommend this to?
Dog lovers.

What is this about?
A spoiled dog's pampered life is interrupted after his owner dies and her children get custody.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Whenever you have time for a laugh.

Where does it take place?
A city somewhere.

Why did I decide to watch this?
I didn't. I was getting my hair done and her kid was picking movies.

How did I like this?
I really enjoyed it, but I do love dog movies. It was super cute, if predictable. The dogs (and squirrels) cracked me up.  It was also heartwarming and heartbreaking in places. I am totally going to be that old lady who lives my riches to my pets.

Have you seen Dog Gone Trouble? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment