Monday, June 28, 2021

In the Heights (2021)

Title: In the Heights
Rating: PG-13
Run Time: 2 hours 23 minutes
Release Date: June 11, 2021
Genre(s): Musical, Drama
Production Co.: Warner Bros.
Director: Jon M. Chu
Starring: Anthony Ramos, Melissa Barrera, Leslei Grace


Who would I recommend this to?
People who like stage show adaptations, or musicals in general.


What is this about?
People...in The Heights.

When would be a good time to watch this?
You need over two than hours to dedicate.

Where does it take place?
As the title suggests: in The Heights. Washington Heights, New York.

Why did I decide to watch this?
It's a musical.

How did I like this?
I went in totally blind, so I had zero expectations. It exceeded those expectations...it was fine. Definitely not a favorite. None of the songs particularly stood out to me. The only character I really cared about was Nina.

Have you seen In the Heights? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment