Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Thor (2011)

Title: Thor
Rating: PG-13
Run Time: 1 hour 55 minutes
Release Date: May 6, 2011
Genre(s): Sci-Fi, Adventure
Production Co.: Marvel Studios
Director: Kenneth Branagh
Starring: Chris Hemsworth, Anthony Hopkins, Natalie Portman


Who would I recommend this to?
Superhero fans. Mythology with a twist fans.

What is this about?
Thor is sent to Earth as punishment, but he also has to save humanity from his brother, Loki,

When would be a good time to watch this?
During lockdown.

Where does it take place?
Asgard and New Mexico.

Why did I decide to watch this?

It's part of my MCU marathon.

How did I like this?
I could not help but think about Game of Thrones all throughout that first battle scene. Anyone else? Also, why didn't anyone tell me that Kat Dennings is in this?! I would have watched it years ago!

I actually really enjoyed this one! The humor was well placed, the action was good, Thor is hot, Loki is a likeable villain. But...is this even a "superhero movie" because Thor is a god?

Have you seen Thor? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment