Monday, May 11, 2020

Iron Man 3 (2013)

Title: Iron Man 3
Rating: PG-12
Run Time: 2 hours 10 minutes
Release Date: May 3, 2013
Genre(s): Sci-Fi, Adventure
Production Co.: Marvel Studios
Director: Shane Black
Starring: Robert Downey Jr., Guy Pearce, Gwyneth Paltrow


Who would I recommend this to?
Iron Man fans. Or if you're on a Christmas movie quest.

What is this about?
Another person who hates Tony Stark because he's a jerk, so now he has to fight them as Iron Man because they've become a terrorist...or something.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Whenever you have more than two hours to waste.

Where does it take place?
New York, again.

Why did I decide to watch this?
It was next in my MCU marathon, and I actually had no clue this movie existed.

How did I like this?
There's way too many scenes with Gwyneth Paltrow. She's still a terrible actress and has zero chemistry with Robert Downey Jr.

His suit has become quite convenient. Is there anything it can't do? Also, it's quite convenient how none of the other supers exist anymore to help out with this threat...

I dunno...I completely tuned out about an hour in.

Have you seen Iron Man 3? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment