Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Ant-Man and the Wasp (2018)

Title: Ant-Man and the Wasp
Rating: PG-12
Run Time: 1 hour 58 minutes
Release Date: July 6, 2018
Genre(s): Sci-Fi, Adventure
Production Co.: Marvel Studios
Director: Peyton Reed
Starring: Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lilly, Michael Peña


Who would I recommend this to?
Fans of the first movie. Or fans of quirky action movies.

What is this about?
Ant-Mean teams up with Wasp, whose mother got lost int he quantum realm, to bring her back!

When would be a good time to watch this?
It's certainly a better use of two hours than most of the other MCU movies.

Where does it take place?
San Francisco.

Why did I decide to watch this?
It was next in my MCU watch.

How did I like this?
This one was a bit more serious than the first one, but still a fun ride. Ghost freaked me out though.

Have you seen Ant-Man and the Wasp? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment