Monday, December 4, 2023

Barbie (2023)

Title: Barbie
Rating: PG-13
Run Time: 1 hour 54 minutes
Release Date: July 21, 2023
Genre(s): Fantasy, Comedy
Production Co.: Warner Bros.
Director: Greta Gerwig
Starring: Margo Robbie, Ryan Gosling, America Ferrera


Who would I recommend this to?
THE WORLD.

What is this about?
Fighting the patriarchy. And what makes us human.

When would be a good time to watch this?
All the time.

Where does it take place?
Barbieland and Los Angeles.

Why did I decide to watch this?
Because Barbie is epic.

How did I like this?
I loved it! I smiled so much! And it had my kind of humor! And heart! And was part musical! And I have that dress! I'm a Barbie girl, unfortunately in the Real World.

Have you seen Barbie? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment