Wednesday, December 27, 2023

The Little Drummer Boy (1968)

Title: The Little Drummer Boy
Rating: NR
Run Time: 25 minutes
Release Date: December 19, 1968
Genre(s): Animation, Musical, Fantasy, Short Film
Production Co.: Rankin/Bass Productions
Director: Jules Bass, Arthur Rankin Jr., Takeya Nakamura
Starring: Jose Ferrer, Paul Frees, June Foray


Who would I recommend this to?
Anyone who likes questionable Christmas content.

What is this about?
An angry boy who needs Jesus to heal his lamb.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Christmas, I guess.

Where does it take place?
Jerusalem.

Why did I decide to watch this?
It was Christmas Eve and I couldn't remember if I'd seen this one.

How did I like this?
It looked familiar, so I probably did see it, and probably never watched it again. It's not very good. I definitely hate people too, but...weird.

Have you seen The Little Drummer Boy? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment