Monday, November 27, 2023

The Santa Clauses - Season 1 (2022)

Title: The Santa Clauses - Season 1
Rating: TV-PG
Run Time: 33 minutes
Release Date: November 16, 2022
Genre(s): Fantasy, Series
Production Co.: Disney Branded Television
Creator: Jack Burditt
Starring: Tim Allen, Eilzabeth Mitchell, Devin Bright


Who would I recommend this to?
Anyone who likes Christmas stuff.

What is this about?
Christmas is changing, so must Santa change too...

When would be a good time to watch this?
The "holiday" season.

Where does it take place?
The North Pole and Chicago.

Why did I decide to watch this?
Because I like the original movie.

How did I like this?
Am I allowed to say I liked this better than the movies? Well, it's not hard to be better than the third movie, but I genuinely enjoyed this more than all of them. It's so fun! As someone who no longer celebrates Christmas, I loved them poking fun at what the holiday has become, without being cynical.

Have you seen The Santa Clauses? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment