Monday, November 20, 2023

Goosebumps - Season 1 (2023)

Title: Goosebumps
Rating: TV-14
Run Time: 40 minutes
Release Date: October 13, 2023
Genre(s): Fantasy, Horror, Series
Production Co.: Factory Underground
Creator(s): Rob Letterman, Nicholas Stoller
Starring: Zack Morris, Isa Briones, Justin Long


Who would I recommend this to?
Grown-up '90s kids.

What is this about?
Freaky stuff happens to a group of teens and their teacher, after he moves into a house where a grisly death occurred.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Now. Spooky season.

Where does it take place?
Port Lawrence.

Why did I decide to watch this?
Because I'm a '90s kid who grew up on the Goosebumps books.

How did I like this?
It's so much fun! I adored how they mixed a bunch of different plots from the books into a semi-cohesive series about death and revenge!

Have you seen Goosebumps? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment