Saturday, October 28, 2023

Five Nights at Freddy's (2023)

Title: Five Nights at Freddy's
Rating: PG-13
Run Time: 1 hour 50 minutes
Release Date: October 27, 2023
Genre(s): Horror
Production Co.: Blumhouse Productions
Director: Emma Tammi
Starring: Josh Hutcherson, Piper Rubio, Elizabeth Lail


Who would I recommend this to?
FNaF fans. The normies won't get it.

What is this about?
A down-on-his-luck guys starts working as a security guard for a haunted pizzeria.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Now, spooky season, any time you want some fun.

Where does it take place?
Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria.

Why did I decide to watch this?
Because I fell into the FNaF rabbit hole and can't get out.

How did I like this?
It's so fun! It's more focused on the human, emotional side than the horror side, which suited me fine. I'm a baby when it comes to Horror, so I'm glad this was more tame. Yes, there are jumpscares, but anyone familiar with the games will be expecting that.

Have you seen Five Nights at Freddy's? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment