Monday, October 2, 2023

Pokémon: The Johto Journeys (2000-01)

Title: Pokémon: The Johto Journeys
Rating: TV-Y7
Run Time: 20 minutes
Release Date: October 14, 2000
Genre(s): Anime, Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Series
Production Co.: GAME FREAK
Creator(s): Junichi Msauda, Ken Sugimori, Satoshi Tajiri
Starring: Veronica Taylor, Rachael Lillis, Eric Stuart


Who would I recommend this to?
Everyone who watched the first two seasons.

What is this about?
Legal, nonlethal animal fighting...and the friends we made along the way.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Whenever you need something to perk you up.

Where does it take place?
The Johto Region.

Why did I decide to watch this?
Because I was already extremely late to the party, was actually enjoying myself, and decided to stay.

How did I like this?
This season did have a couple of tear-jerkers! I did miss Tracy though! But thankfully, Brock wasn't too annoying. I do like when he breaks out his Pokemon knowledge and cooking skills. I just wish he'd leave the ladies alone. At least Misty is there to keep him in line.

Have you seen The Johto Journeys? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?


 

No comments:

Post a Comment