Friday, February 23, 2024

Tangled (2010)

Title: Tangled
Rating: PG
Run Time: 1 hour 43 minutes
Release Date: November 24, 2010
Genre(s): Animation, Musical, Romance
Production Co.: Walt Disney Animation Studios
Director: Nathan Greno, Byron Howard
Starring: Mandy Moore, Zachary Levi, Donna Murphy


Who would I recommend this to?
You.

What is this about?
A young woman isolated in a tower finally leaves to see the mysterious lights that only appear on her birthday.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Always.

Where does it take place?
The Kingdom of Corona.

Why did I decide to watch this?
Originally because it's Disney. Now because it's Valentine's Day.

How did I like this?
I've always been team Tangled over Frozen, so yes, I love it. Rapunzel is adorable and Eugene is the best! I can't hear "I See the Light" without crying though... Lots and lots and lots of tears.

Have you seen Tangled? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment