Monday, February 19, 2024

Asteroid in Love (2020)

Title: Asteroid in Love
Rating: PG-13
Run Time: 23 minutes
Release Date: January 3, 2020
Genre(s): Anime, Series, Drama
Production Co.: Doga Kobo
Director: Daisuke Hiramaki
Starring: Tomoyo Takayanagi, Megumi Yamaguchi, Sumire Uesaka


Who would I recommend this to?
Fans of cute girl anime.

What is this about?
High school girls hoping to find and name a new asteroid. And the friends they made along the way.

When would be a good time to watch this?
When you need something cute and wholesome.

Where does it take place?

Japan.

Why did I decide to watch this?
It sounded super cute. I like space.

How did I like this?
It's very cute! I can't help but compare it to Stardust Telepath as they have extremely similar setups, but these girls aren't as compelling. I still enjoyed it though.

Have you seen Asteroid in Love? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment