Monday, July 24, 2023

RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars - Season 8 (2023)

Title: RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars - Season 7
Rating: TV-MA
Run Time: 1 hour
Release Date: May 12, 2023
Genre(s): LGBTQ+, Reality, Series
Production Co.: World of Wonder Productions
Starring: RuPaul, Michelle Visage, Carson Kressley, Ross Mathews


Who would I recommend this to?
Drag Race fans, or even those who are new and need to experience it for the first time.

What is this about?
12 previous contestants compete to be in the Drag Race Hall of Fame!

When would be a good time to watch this?
When you need something fun to binge.

Where does it take place?
The workroom and main stage.

Why did I decide to watch this?
Because I always watch Drag Race.

How did I like this?
I adored this season! I was so happy to see Jimbo again! And even though I still haven't seen Season 2, I fell in love with Jessica Wild! And it was fun to have LaLa Ri back! This was just a fun cast! I especially loved having all of them back to get ready for the finale together. That was just so sweet and fun.

"Wha-ha-happened to Lil Poundcake" has been added to my list of favorite challenges. I was dying!

Have you seen RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment