Monday, October 3, 2022

RuPaul's Secret Celebrity Drag Race - Season 2 (2022)

Title: RuPaul's Secret Celebrity Drag Race - Season 2
Rating: TV-14
Run Time: 1 hour
Release Date: August 12, 2022
Genre(s): Reality, LGBTQ+, Series
Production Co.: World of Wonder Productions
Starring: RuPaul, Michelle Visage, Ross Mathews, Carson Kressley


Who would I recommend this to?
Fans of Drag Race, or those new to the franchise.

What is this about?
Eight mystery celebrities compete as drag queens to win money for charity.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Whenever you need some fun, wholesome entertainment.

Where does it take place?
The main stage.

Why did I decide to watch this?
Because I love Drag Race.

How did I like this?
The makeover challenge on the main line of Drag Race is always one of my favorites, so an entire season of it is like a dream come true! I did love how this second season leaned into the "secret" aspect, as we don't know who the contestants are until they're sent home.

It's just a super fun time! Not as good as the main series, but still something to promote happiness. And I was very happy with the winner! YAY!

Have you seen Secret Celebrity Drag Race? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment