Friday, October 7, 2022

RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars - Season 7 (2022)

Title: RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars - Season 7
Rating: TV-MA
Run Time: 1 hour
Release Date: April 13, 2022
Genre(s): LGBTQ+, Reality, Series
Production Co.: World of Wonder Productions
Starring: RuPaul, Michelle Visage, Carson Kressley, Ross Mathews


Who would I recommend this to?
Drag Race fans, or even those who are new and need to experience it for the first time.

What is this about?
Eight previous winners come back to become the Queen of All Queens!

When would be a good time to watch this?
When you need something fun to binge.

Where does it take place?
The workroom and main stage.

Why did I decide to watch this?
Because I always watch Drag Race.

How did I like this?
This was such a fun season! I really liked this twist of no eliminations; it added some good strategy to the competition. And it's always nice to see some of my favorites again (Monet, Trinity, Yvie, and Viv). Was I happy with the winner? No. Again. But it was a great season overall.

Fairytale Justice is now one of my all-time favorite challenges! That was hilarious and so much fun! And the TRL flashback challenge...so good!

Honestly, I just love seasons where the queens are getting along and you can tell they're just having a good time. Yes, they know it's a competition, but they don't get catty and mean for no reason.

Have you seen RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment