Monday, February 14, 2022

Winnie the Pooh: A Valentine for You (1999)

Title: Winnie the Pooh: A Valentine for You
Rating: NR
Run Time: 22 minutes
Release Date: February 13, 1999
Genre(s): Animation, Fantasy, Short Film, Musical
Production Co.: Disney Television Animation
Director: Keith Ingham
Starring: Jerome Beidler, Brady Bluhm, Peter Cullen


Who would I recommend this to?
Pooh fans.

What is this about?
Pooh and Co get the wrong idea about Valentine's Day and fear losing Christopher Robin.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Around Valentine's Day or whenever you need a quick pick-me-up.

Where does it take place?
The Hundred Acre Wood.

Why did I decide to watch this?

Because it's Valentine's time and I had no idea this existed.

How did I like this?
It's so cute! This probably contains my favorite Winnie the Pooh songs too.

Have you seen A Valentine for You? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment