Friday, February 11, 2022

Claws - Season 4 (2021-22)

Title: Claws - Season 4
Rating: TV-MA
Run Time: 44 minutes
Release Date: December 19, 2021
Genre(s): Drama, Series
Production Co.: Warner Horizon Television
Starring: Niecy Nash, Carrie Preston, Judy Reyes


Who would I recommend this to?
Fans of strong lady crime dramas.

What is this about?
Drug pushing nail technicians building an empire.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Immediately if you haven't watched it yet, but after the previous three seasons because there is a lot of history!

Where does it take place?
Palmetto, Florida.

Why did I decide to watch this?
Because I loved the first two seasons, and the third was good too but not a satisfying ending.

How did I like this?
This seasons is way better than season three! I am so glad it got uncancelled to give my favorite nail techs a proper send off! It even made me cry and I was not expecting that.

Parts of the finale felt like a stretch, but overall, I felt like it was a fitting ending.

Have you seen Claws? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment