Friday, November 19, 2021

The Most Magical Story on Earth: 50 Years of Walt Disney World (2021)

Title: The Most Magical Story on Earth: 50 Years of Walt Disney World
Rating: PG
Run Time: 1 hour 24 minutes
Release Date: October 1, 2021
Genre(s): Documentary, Musical
Starring: Whoopi Goldberg


Who would I recommend this to?
Disney park fanatics.

What is this about?
The history, present, and future of Walt Disney World.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Sometime soon since it's for the anniversary.

Where does it take place?
Orlando, Florida.

Why did I decide to watch this?
I'm a Disney Park fanatic.

How did I like this?
I love learning a bit more about the development of the parks and some behind the scenes action! It makes me desperately want to go!

I definitely could have done without the musical performances though. But I know it can't be a Disney special without them.

Have you seen The Most Magical Story on Earth? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment