Friday, November 5, 2021

Isn't It Romantic (2019)

Title: Isn't It Romantic
Rating: PG-13
Run Time: 1 hour 29 minutes
Release Date: February 13, 2019
Genre(s): Romance, Comedy
Production Co.: BRON Studios
Director: Todd Strauss-Schulson
Starring: Rebel Wilson, Liam Hemsworth, Adam Devine


Who would I recommend this to?
RomCom fans!

What is this about?
A women who hates RomComs wakes up in one after a head injury!

When would be a good time to watch this?
Anytime really, or around Valentine's Day.

Where does it take place?
New York City.

Why did I decide to watch this?
I like RomComs and it was available on my flight. I totally forgot it existed.

How did I like this?
I really liked it! I tend to enjoy Rebel Wilson anyway, and I like cheesy Romance, so this completely worked for me. Of course, the twist at the end was expected, but it didn't make me enjoy it any less. Sticking to the formula we all know makes perfect sense for a movie this meta.

Have you seen Isn't It Romantic? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment