Friday, March 5, 2021

The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad (1949)

Title: The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad
Rating: G
Run Time: 1 hour 8 minutes
Release Date: January 4, 1949
Genre(s): Animation, Fantasy, Short Film
Production Co.: Walt Disney Pictures
Director: James Algar, Clyde Geronimi
Starring: Bing Crosby, Basil Rathbone, Eric Blore


Who would I recommend this to?
Classic animation fans.

What is this about?
Exactly what the title suggests...

When would be a good time to watch this?
Eh...

Where does it take place?
Sleepy Hollow and somewhere...

Why did I decide to watch this?
I have very vivid memories of watching this as a kid, but not actually paying attention to it. Some things never change...

How did I like this?
This is one of those movies that doesn't age well. I didn't enjoy it as a kid and I didn't enjoy it now. It's simultaneously chaotic and boring.

I do enjoy Mr. Toad's Wild Ride in Disneyland though. I always make sure to ride it when there.

Have you seen The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?.

No comments:

Post a Comment