Friday, March 12, 2021

Sleeping Beauty (1959)

Title: Sleeping Beauty
Rating: G
Run Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
Release Date: December 25, 1959
Genre(s): Animation, Fantasy, Romance
Production Co.: Walt Disney Pictures
Director: Clyde Geronimi, Les Clark
Starring: Mary Costa, Bill Shirley, Eleanor Audley


Who would I recommend this to?
Princess movie fans.

What is this about?
An evil fairy curses a baby to die on her 16th birthday.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Whenever....

Where does it take place?
A faraway land. Probably medieval France.

Why did I decide to watch this?
As a kid, because Disney. Duh. But I always fell asleep.

How did I like this?
I actually managed to stay awake for the whole movie, and I'm pretty sure this was my first time seeing the battle between Maleficent and Phillip, because none of that looked familiar! It was pretty cool though.

Have you seen Sleeping Beauty? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment