Monday, September 30, 2024

Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin (2024)

Title: Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin
Rating: PG-13
Run Time: 24 minutes
Release Date: July 6, 2024
Genre(s): Anime, Series, Fantasy
Production Co.: P.A. Works
Director: Masayuki Yoshihara
Starring: Naomi Oozora, Takashi Narumi, Ryota Yano


Who would I recommend this to?
Fans of the game, or farming anime.

What is this about?
A lazy goddess is banished to an island infested with demons along with some humans.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Whenever.

Where does it take place?
The Isle of Demons, Lofty Realm, Yanato.

Why did I decide to watch this?
Because the game is one of my all-time favorites.

How did I like this?
It's hard to determine how much I liked this based purely off the anime, or what was triggering my feelings from playing the game. Either way, I did enjoy it and definitely did cry.

Have you seen Sakuna? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment