Friday, January 5, 2024

I've Been Killing Slimes for 300 Years and Maxed Out My Level (2021)

Title: I've Been Killing Slimes for 300 Years and Maxed Out My Level
Rating: PG-13
Run Time: 23 minutes
Release Date: April 10, 2021
Genre(s): Anime, Fantasy, Adventure, Series
Production Co.: Square Enix
Director: Nobukage Kimura
Starring: Aoi Yuuki, Kaede Hondo, Sayaka Senbongi


Who would I recommend this to?
Anyone who likes cute girls doing cute things.

What is this about?
A woman dies and is reincarnated as a witch, but after 300 years, her slow life is being interrupted.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Soon, before the second season.

Where does it take place?
The Highlands.

Why did I decide to watch this?
I read and enjoyed the light novels.

How did I like this?
It's so cute! I liked the light novel when I read it a few years ago, but I liked the anime better! So many smiles!

Have you seen I've Been Killing Slimes? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment