Monday, August 21, 2023

Red, White & Royal Blue (2023)

Title: Red, White & Royal Blue
Rating: R
Run Time: 1 hour 58 minutes
Release Date: August 11, 2023
Genre(s): Romance, LGBTQ+
Production Co.: Amazon Studios
Director: Matthew Lopez
Starring: Taylor Zakhar Perez, Nicholas Galitzine, Uma Thurman


Who would I recommend this to?
Fans of gay romance.

What is this about?
The president's son and the prince of England fall in love!

When would be a good time to watch this?
Now.

Where does it take place?
Washington DC and London, England.

Why did I decide to watch this?
Because the book has been on my radar forever and it sounded cute.

How did I like this?
It was adorable! I really knew nothing going into it, so I was pleasantly surprised. It was funny and steamy and heartfelt.

The only annoyance was Madam President's accent.

Have you seen Red, White & Royal Blue? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment