Tuesday, December 27, 2022

Beauty and the Beast: A 30th Celebration (2022)

Title: Beauty and the Beast: A 30th Celebration
Rating: TV-PG
Run Time: 1 hour 27 minutes
Release Date: December 15, 2022
Genre(s): Fantasy, Musical
Production Co.: Walt Disney Animation Studios
Director: Hamish Hamilton
Starring: Rita Moreno, H.E.R., Josh Groban


Who would I recommend this to?
Beauty and the Beast diehards.

What is this about?
The original animated film but with live action stage produced musical numbers and concept art.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Anytime you need a distration.

Where does it take place?
Disney backlot.

Why did I decide to watch this?
Beauty and the Beast is my #3 favorite movie.

How did I like this?
I really liked this, but I do think the idea of it was better than the execution. I absolutely loved the mixed media approach to see the history of the movie while also watching what I love most and also getting a fresh take on it.

The casting was not the best. Le Fou, Belle, and Mrs. Potts did not work at all. However, Gaston was A+++! More Gaston, please.

Have you seen Beauty and the Beast: A 30th Celebration? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment