Friday, September 23, 2022

The Lost City (2022)

Title: The Lost City
Rating: PG-13
Run Time: 1 hour 52 minutes
Release Date: March 25, 2022
Genre(s): Romance, Adventure, Comedy
Production Co.: Paramount Pictures
Director: Aaron Nee, Adam Nee
Starring: Sandra Bullock, Channing Tatum, Daniel Radcliffe


Who would I recommend this to?
Action RomCom fans.

What is this about?

A novelist and her cover model live the adventures she had been writing about!

When would be a good time to watch this?
Date night. Girls night. I need something funny night.

Where does it take place?
The Lost City of D.

Why did I decide to watch this?
Because it looked fun.

How did I like this?
It's so funny! Just the right amount of jokes. It never went too far, which doesn't for work for me, but it also didn't hold back. I just love the whole premise as a Romance reader. The romance was super fun and cute and not something I would have ever expected. It's just a good time.

Have you seen The Lost City? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment