Friday, June 10, 2022

Plastic Memories (2015)

Title: Plastic Memories
Rating: TV-14
Run Time: 24 minutes
Release Date: April 4, 2015
Genre(s): Anime, Sci-Fi, Romance, Series
Production Co.: Aniplex
Starring: Yasuaki Takumi, Sora Amamiya, Chinatsu Akasaki


Who would I recommend this to?
Doomed romance fans, or those interested in what makes us human.

What is this about?
A young man falls in love with an android at work who is approaching her expiration date.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Now, if you haven't seen this yet.

Where does it take place?
AIS Corporation. Japan.

Why did I decide to watch this?
I love robots. I love robots with emotions.

How did I like this?
I adored Isla and Tsusaka! I knew it couldn't possibly end happily for these two, but I loved what time they did have. The idea of Giftia (androids with emotions and memories) with expiration dates was a fascinating concept. Of course, you could just say that every living thing has an expiration date, so we should cherish every moment with those we love.

Have you seen Plastic Memories? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment