Monday, December 7, 2020

Last Christmas (2019)

Title: Last Christmas
Rating: PG-13
Run Time: 1 hour 43 minutes
Release Date: November 8, 2019
Genre(s): Drama
Production Co.: Calamity Films
Director: Paul Feig
Starring: Madison Ingoldsby, Emma Thompson, Boris Isakovic


Who would I recommend this to?
People who like Romantic Dramadies.

What is this about?
Kat makes bad life choices until she meets Tom during the holiday season.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Christmas time.

Where does it take place?
England.

Why did I decide to watch this?
Everyone kept saying it was good despite the boring previews.

How did I like this?
I am surprised how much I liked it. I kind of guessed the twist at the very beginning, but not quite. It was clever and sweet.

The soundtrack is great! I love George Michael!

Have you seen Last Christmas? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment