Friday, November 13, 2020

Lego Frozen Northern Lights (2016)

Title: Lego Frozen Northern Lights
Rating: TV-Y7
Run Time: 32 minutes
Release Date: November 2016
Genre(s): Animation, Adventure, Short Film
Production Co.:  Disney Television Animation
Starring: Ashlyn Faith Williams, Josh Gad, Jonathan Groff


Who would I recommend this to?
No one.

What is this about?
The Frozen gang travels to the Northern Nights.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Never.

Where does it take place?
Arendelle.

Why did I decide to watch this?

Because it was on Disney+ and I make bad life decisions.

How did I like this?
I need to speak to a manager. I demand a thirty minute refund. The writers tried way too hard with the jokes and references; they were beyond forced. And Olaf sounded like a serial killer.

Have you seen Lego Frozen? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment